[studiorecorder] SR Audio and Windows 7

  • From: Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:55:10 -0700

Chase,

I'm changing the subject to a more descriptive phrase, so it matches what we're talking about.

No ideas about your Snowball microphone. I do have the sound blaster and I recall recommending it to you; It might help, but your system seems a bit quirky so I hope it works. I think I sent you the driver to use with it; don't use the one that comes with the device because it's definitely out of date. Also, when you run the new driver's .exe file, it might work better if you run it in compatibility mode. I think I did that but don't recall since I've installed so many drivers on this machine. I just have Windows 7 home premium but I have a 64-bit machine.

Mary

Mary