[studiorecorder] Off Topic BLEG

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:22:31 -0500

I am looking to buy or borrow a copy of the RSV bible read by Alexander Scorby.
If I can find one, I intend to record it digitally using Studio Recorder, and
make it available in Digital Format. To this end, once I have recorded the
bible, I will purchase APH's DASI Book Wizzard and make the bible available
that way. I will also make files sutible for production on 15/16 IPS cassette
tape including Tone Indexing.
I have wanted to do this for a long time. I don't want this book to be lost.
There were people who had made a cassette version available, but their produser
passed away and I believe they no longer have copys. In any case the recording
was not nearly as good as can now be done using modern equipment. I will be out
of Fargo for the first three weeks in July. If anyone here knows where I can
obtain these recordings, I would appreciate knowing. If not, I will publish an
item in Monitor Miniatures and any other publication that will take an item.
Thank you very much.
I am here until Saturday July 1.
I can be contacted by email at
diverson@xxxxxxxxxx
my name and address are
Duane Iverson
301 5 Ave East
West Fargo ND  58078
phone 701-281-1374.

My old computer computer finally died so I went out and bought A pentium Dule
corps processer with Bells and Whissels.
Thanks again.