[studiorecorder] Re: New Version Available

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 16:27:37 -0500

O I C, thank you for that, I should have been smarter than asking that (obvious) question, I thought the "a or "s" keys just handed the given screen reader a kind of direct to screen assess all screen readers see, not for a specific screen reader. I am sorry I was so "duh!" :)

Curt

At 07:13 AM 5/4/2009, you wrote:
Curtis:

There are APIs that screen reader manufacturers offer for programs, such as SR, to speak a string. So, when you press A or S, the screen reader is actually speaking the peak meter or the status bar. We added this functionality for System Access users.

Rob