[studiorecorder] Re: New Release Available

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:07:11 +0100

Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot, that one passed me by.  Maybe another option, and I stress
option with the current behaviour as a default, might be to reset the meter
when issuing the a command, so you can monitor in near real time the record
level with one keystroke, instead of two.  What do you think?  In other
words, I want the a command to optionally perform an ra.  Is this do-able?

Thanks.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,