[studiorecorder] Re: New Beta Version Available

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:36:36 -0000

Hi Rob,

On a similar theme though, the one time where the status line doesn't help
you, and I wish it did, is when you open a file, then copy it to the
clipboard for mixing for example.  It can sometimes take time to do this,
you can wait for the ding, but in that instance, the neither the status line
nor the title bar, say Busy.  I sure wish they would.  Any chance of fixing
this?  It is, after all, a background task, but it doesn't get reported as
being in progress at all.

All the best

Steve