[studiorecorder] Re: Interesting dip/rise problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:17:10 -0400

Neal:

Different sound cards and buffer settings won't helphere, since I
assume you are issuing these commands with the transport stopped.

Rob Meredith

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/30/06 04:26PM >>>
Rob, You're right of course about the changes to the Dip/Rise process.
I still can't get it to work even when I use these parameters and make
sure that all selection is cleared with C after I increase the last
part
of the file by 10 DB.  But I want to play around with this on several
sound cards with different record buffer settings.  I'm sure it works
right if you got it to work.  The question is, can I get it to work,
and
if I can, I will have set up a better environment for SR anyway.  If I
ultimately fail, I'll send you a file with the keystrokes I used.
Thanks for your help.

Neal