[studiorecorder] Re: Insertting A Mix - Could Not Figure Out - Music Then Voiceover With FadeOut

  • From: Mika_Pyyhkala@xxxxxxx
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:34:21 -0400

Hi,

Thank you that worked, and before completing the steps you mentioned I
used the fade out command on the clip of music to make it fade out.

I think for purposes of the documentation, it might be good to organize it
in some way by task in addition to by feature.

So for instance in this case the "task" might be to add a music intro to a
podcast, and the solution or "feature" would be that mix command Rob
described.

Before that I was looking at armed playback, and also had looked at the
Edit>Mix (x) option, but was not sure really what all the settings meant.

By the way when would you use invertted mix with that checkbox under the
mix command?  I think I tired this when I was playing around with mix but
not sure I ntoiced a specific difference in the result.

But thanks again very much for the quick reply.

Best,
Mika