[studiorecorder] Re: CDEX 1.81

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "maryemerson" for DMARC)
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:36:15 -0700

Curtis,

Yes, I could even run the program. There's an ini file that can be used to set lots of stuff such as folders where you want output. It's within the users folder on the hard drive. If you don't like using the interface, you can edit this file. In the following pointer, replace my name with your account name within the users folder. In Windows 7 home edition its location is users\Mary Emerson\appdata\local\cdex\cdex.ini. It's editable in a text editor such as notepad.

Mary