[studiorecorder] Re: Bleeps.

  • From: "Roger Smith" <snakeguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:00:45 -0400

Hey Robb,

That would work. It is certainly too easy to get one in there as is, and the problem is that unless you listen to the entire recording, one can sneak in without you knowing it since all it takes is accidentally hitting that b without realizing it when doing something with the keyboard.
Rp

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Meredith" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>