[studiorecorder] Backing Up Your Sound Card Settings

  • From: "Mike Duke, K5XU" <k5xu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:34:19 -0600

As I read the message about the Windows update taking away the sound
card settings, I thought some here may be interested in this program.

Quick Mix creates a backup of your sound card settings, and can
restore those settings whenever necessary.

I have it on all of my machines, both at home and at work.

One place to get it is on the programs page of the Jaws Users site.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

Mike Duke, K5XU