[studio-events] TEST MESSAGE

  • From: steph <stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studio-events@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:38:04 -0500

        this is a test message.

We should 'love to be concealed, and little esteemed; be content to lack praise, never be troubled when thou art slighted or undervalued.' We need to remind ourselves that our value springs from God's love. We find our truest identities in the midst of His unmerited grace."

Jeremy Taylor

    I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them
all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still
possess.
    ... Martin Luther

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx