[studentlife] Fwd: [eboard] Youth Mental Health First Aid Program

  • From: Sarah Ash <sarahash0124@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studentlife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, program@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, communications@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:07:58 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Maisha Rahman" <rusha94@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 10, 2015 7:00 PM
Subject: [eboard] Youth Mental Health First Aid Program
To: <eboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <program@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <
communications@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <studentlife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Assalamualaikum everyone,

At the end of this month, we have an amazing opportunity in our community.
The Wayne County Mental Health Authority will be hosting the Youth Mental
Health First Aid Program at the Unity Center in Bloomfield Hills, MI. This
program focuses on discussing mental health issues in youth. As individuals
who work with a variety of people in our community, it's especially
important to be aware of these issues many of those around us are facing.
It is a free seminar that presents a wealth of knowledge and practical
information. The workshop includes discussion on ADHD, suicide prevention,
warning signs, depression, eating disorders, youth in crisis, how to get
help, resources available, substance use, and anxiety. At the end of the
training, attendees will receive certification.

The program will take place on Sunday, August 30 at Unity Center. This is
one of the last times this program will be *free *so please do take
advantage of it. Please register at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/youth-mental-health-first-aid-tickets-15661017525
and
share this with your networks! Please let me know if you have any questions.

JazakaAllah khair,

Maisha Rahman