[ST:FAB] Re: [80901.29]

  • From: Trancegemini26@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:47:50 EST

i dont have the balls brian? LMAO! hows this for balls for " open  string "

CmdrCulkin:  I'm feeling guilty of nothing really.
Trance  gemini 26:
good, cause if you are just dont keep it within, not healthy
CmdrCulkin  signed off at 6:32 P.M.
CmdrCulkin signed on at 6:33 P.M.
Trance gemini  26:  and you wonder what you did wrong...............
CmdrCulkin:  What did  I do wrong?
CmdrCulkin:  ...Now?
Trance  gemini 26:  well to be honest your too bossy, you do tend to come
into the  room ranting about people who walked out when it could of been done
in
ims
CmdrCulkin:  That was  along time ago...months ago even
Trance gemini  26:  well it seems you still do it from what i was reading
CmdrCulkin:  No, I  don't thats a recap from you saint Arkain, rehashing all
of that
CmdrCulkin:  Your
Trance  gemini 26:  you do need to relax and quit taking things so seriously,
its  only a fantasy
CmdrCulkin:  I get  sworn at, accused of things I didn't do and I need to
relax?
CmdrCulkin:  ...right...
Trance gemini  26:  well you did come into the room like a pit bull
CmdrCulkin:  There  were reasons for it.
Trance gemini 26:  and it couldnt be taken  in ims?
CmdrCulkin:  My  reasons were justified by Robin herself, and no, it couldn't
I was being ignored  in IM's
Trance  gemini 26:  well you shouldnt of went in the room getting everyone
upset
CmdrCulkin:  I  admitted I handled things poorly.
CmdrCulkin:  It seems  some people don't let things go.
Trance gemini  26:  you brought this up and upon yourself
CmdrCulkin:  FABS down  to two sims, was three, and I've been fighting week
in and week out to keep em  running...
Trance  gemini 26:  i sed to have my own group a few years back, and i acted
like  you, with more intensity, eventually i made my sim into a indy
Trance gemini 26:  used*
CmdrCulkin:  I've  tried everything I know, I didn't start everything that
chased people away.
Trance  gemini 26:  take it from me, dont let it end like that, make peace
with  all
CmdrCulkin:  I've  tried.
CmdrCulkin:  I can't  make a peace, where there is no peace to be had
CmdrCulkin:  My  problem is I defend the old guard too much. I've been around
alot longer than  most anyone except Robin.
CmdrCulkin:  I'm not  feeling guilty of anything, merely frustrated, about
how someone can make him  out to be so innocent, yet will blast people when
they
are making an honest to  god heart felt plea.
CmdrCulkin:  I reached  out for help even to my enemies.
Trance gemini  26:  well if pro gets mad and quits after reading the shit
today,  someone is going to get thier head taken off
Trance gemini 26:  she already feels like  bia by thinking shes not doing a
good enough job
Trance gemini 26:  ::glares at him with  jason's machette::
Trance gemini 26:  and you wonder what you  did wrong? shesh
Trance gemini 26:  you really have a nerve  asking that
CmdrCulkin:  I never  said anything about Pro, that email isn't from me!

CmdrCulkin:  Thats all  that incident from months ago!
Trance gemini  26:  well who was it from anyway?
Trance gemini 26:  it has your address
CmdrCulkin:  Look at  the Forward!
Trance gemini 26:  yeah you fwd it
Trance gemini  26:  you sent it
CmdrCulkin:  Its from  Darrius Arkain
Trance gemini 26:  i know, and you didntneed  tobring that stuff up
CmdrCulkin:  Subject: Re: [ST:FAB]  STFAB:WK AND ALL[200129.09]
From: Darrius Arkain  <darrius.arkain@xxxxxxxxx>
To: CmdrCulkin@xxxxxxx
CmdrCulkin:  No HE DID!
CmdrCulkin:  Your missing the point, I  didn't bring it up.
CmdrCulkin:  He did
Trance gemini  26:  i saw he was talking about the sim tonight
Trance gemini 26:  the one before you sent  this
CmdrCulkin:  This is all from an email he  sent me.
CmdrCulkin:  In rehards to my email send  wed night
Trance  gemini 26:  and you had to be immature and show it
Trance gemini 26:  ::shakes head::
CmdrCulkin:  How is it being immature?
Trance  gemini 26:  you never show private stuff like that, it tends to bring
a mob  out
CmdrCulkin:  Ok, hmm, let him attack and  and blast me
CmdrCulkin:  and never tell a soul...
CmdrCulkin:  That is a true bully
CmdrCulkin:  The worst kind.
Trance  gemini 26:  and you did ask that day what you did wrong, he
responded. and  thatmakes you immature for showing it to everyone. i mean who
would do
that?
CmdrCulkin:  I want all responses to be  100% open to the string
Trance gemini  26:  by showing what they said topeople?
CmdrCulkin:  There are grievances and  gripes people hold back. They
shouldn't without open communication nothing gets  solved.
Trance  gemini 26:  you got more enemies now after doing that than before
CmdrCulkin:  Whatever...
Trance gemini  26:  seriously who would do that?
CmdrCulkin:  I don't believe so.
CmdrCulkin:  And who would sit back and  be beaten, and be quiet about it.
CmdrCulkin:  Oh yea, I'm just gonna sit  back and take the abuse, the false
accusations,
Trance gemini  26:  hey i stopped that a while back from responding, cause
all it did  was make others mad
CmdrCulkin:  Thats because your responses  were so volitile.
Trance gemini 26:  and look at yours now
CmdrCulkin:  That is not my response.
CmdrCulkin:  That is his entire email.
Trance  gemini 26:  your digging yourself a nice deep hole
CmdrCulkin:  Do you not know how to read  forwards?
Trance  gemini 26:  i do ,but they will go after you
CmdrCulkin:  Who will?
Trance gemini  26:  ones who dislike you
CmdrCulkin:  Maybe thats just what I want  to know, who else feels like him.
CmdrCulkin:  Maybe I want to try and  solve those problems, because if we
don't FAB does die.
CmdrCulkin:  Thats why I sent the email,  I was fully prepared for his
response, but give him the opportunity to do it  public like.
CmdrCulkin:  I expected him to come out  this way, but I wanted to see how
everyone else felt...
Trance gemini  26:  i feel also that after the incidents you pulled by not
ignoring  them before, giving pro a hard time about arkain, coming into rooms
like a hot  potato that this is why this group is in the shit hole
CmdrCulkin:  Uh huh, and when FAB was  dying before, where was everyone else?
Who kept it afloat then, Arkain? No, You?  No. Pro? No...I'll tell you who
damn it, Me.
CmdrCulkin:  For months and months, I  made sure we had sims running, and
they ran smoothly, I exhausted myself in the  process...
Trance  gemini 26:  perhaps they didnt like how you were helping
CmdrCulkin:  No you folks weren't even  around when that happened
Trance gemini  26:  huh?
CmdrCulkin:  There weren't the problems  back then that exsist now.
Trance gemini  26:  oh i been around
CmdrCulkin:  Because we had structure,  and everyone understood it, and the
way it worked. Pro doesn't want the job shes  got now. She admitted it to me.
CmdrCulkin:  It was dumped in her lap,  and she leans on Arkain like a
crutch, and a drug.
Trance gemini  26:  then she shouldnt of taken it, she should of asked robin
or you  for help
CmdrCulkin:  And she didn't
CmdrCulkin:  I tried to find help for  her, she didn't want it.
CmdrCulkin:  I know of 2 others who would  be perfect canidates, and they
don't include me.
CmdrCulkin:  There is a veteran core to  this group, many may not realize.
Trance gemini  26:  well that was her fault then cause shes all stressed out
and  frazzled and your not helping matters much with the e-mails you send or
fwd
CmdrCulkin:  That email I orginally sent  Wed night, had nothing to do with
her.
CmdrCulkin:  I didn't bring her back up,  I merely forwarded someone elses
email, as it is a proof of how someone else  acts behind the scenes, and how
manipulative he can be.
Trance gemini  26:  ::rolls eyes::  still does not help matters  much
CmdrCulkin:  He brought the shit up
Trance  gemini 26:  how did he bring it up?
CmdrCulkin:  In his email
CmdrCulkin:  BRB
Trance gemini  26:  lmao you really need mental help cause by showing e-mails
to  others its just.............. well........ digging a hole even deeper for
you
Trance gemini  26:  get a clue by buying a vowel
Trance gemini 26:  ........
CmdrCulkin:  Right, you keep thinking so,  I'm done with this conversation,
trying to make a point to you is like running  into a wall.
Trance gemini 26:  lmao talking to you is  like a wall
CmdrCulkin:  Whatever.  Leave me alone.
Trance gemini 26:  baby
CmdrCulkin:  You  really want to start that?
Trance gemini  26:  i just did
CmdrCulkin:  Ok,  because I know just as many people who feel you are a pain
in the kisser,  seriously. I believe you had a problem a few months back with
another player.
CmdrCulkin:  That oh I  stepped in to interven there as well, to save and oh
wait you.
Trance gemini  26:  by acting like i did that makes you a man by doing the
same?
Trance gemini  26:  ::laughs my ass off::
CmdrCulkin:  You read  way to much into things...
CmdrCulkin signed off at 7:32  P.M.
Trance  gemini 26:  least i dont enter rooms to disturb a sim
**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)