Re: [steem] Quick intoduction.

  • From: Gavin Stevens <gavmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:29:30 +0000

Hi Casey,
Good to hear you've downloaded Steem. I know from the CNFMF that you're interested in midi initially (KCS?), but you can also explore some of the fine fractal & algorithmic software available for the Atari platform. Delights such as Schoenberg 5, Fractal Music ST, STMuse & many others, await you.

should get you there.

Steem & the Atari programmes you can run on it are indeed very good fun.

Gavin.

CASEY VANTIEGHEM wrote:

Hello steem users,

I just joined this list, and I recently downloaded steem. I have a ton of questions about Atari aps.

Some of you probably know me from the cnfractal list.

I like to see what can be done musically on a computer.

I'm not so much into gaming as music, in fact I rarely play games, but I might check out a few games on steem.

Seems like much fun.

I'm from Southern California.

Casey Van Tieghem

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/