Re: [steem] Old ST-Format Mags

  • From: Joseph Newton <josephnewton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:01:09 -0800 (PST)

Wow!  That is a lot of mags.  I wish I had the time to
scan them, but I simply do not.  If someone does
decide to take them and there are any missing cover
disks (the floppies that come with the magazines), I
have a complete set of the ST Format Cover Disks on my
FTP site (ftp://atari:st@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Always trying to help,
Joe