Re: [steem] Fw: C-Lab Creator

  • From: "Box of Miracles - Kelly Reed" <music@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:43:40 -0500

It sounds like the dongle you have is either broken or you have forgotten to
insert it.
Creator and Notator both need to have a catridge entered into the slot which
acts as a key to unlock the program (sort of )
this specialized catridge is called a "Dongle" without a working dongle the
software on the disk is useless... and the same regard
a working dongle with no software is useless you have to have both to make
the machine happy!!!

http://www.kreed.com/boxofmiracles

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/