Re: [steem] Fullscreen problem with Steem v3.1

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steem Discussion" <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:02:45 +0100

Hi Stefan,

> thanks for the quick answer! :-)

It is very unusual for me, you were just lucky enough to send your message
at the right time. A few hours later and it could have been a week before I
managed to get back to you! :)

> You already correctly clarified the cause of the problem.
> I had an additional toolbar attached to my screen border and
> made it always on top, so that I always have access to certain
> icons.
>
> When I make the toolbar NOT always on top, Steem v3.1 does no
> longer change the window size when returning from fullscreen.
>
> The reason why I never saw it in previous versions of Steem was
> simply that I never used such a toolbar. ;-)

That's good, I'm glad we haven't somehow messed up that part of Steem. It is
an annoying problem, I will try again soon to get Windows to do what I tell
it to, but that can sometimes be an impossible task! :)

Russ

--
Steem - http://steem.atari.st/