[steelers_pb] Re: TJ's return delayed - knee surgery

  • From: "David Reid" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("davidreidb46")
  • To: steelers_pb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 06:29:50 +0100

I’d already written his season off. The chances of him returning from the pectoral injury and being the same player was zero imo anyway, so anything the Steelers get out of him this year would have been a bonus anyway before this happened

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Oct 2022, at 05:20, E Johannsen <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Uckfay

This message and all autocorrect spelling errors were sent from my iPhone
On Oct 8, 2022, at 11:44 PM, Russell Goodman <GoodmanR@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TJ might not be back until Week 10…

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34755956/tj-watt-return-steelers-delayed-due-knee-surgery-sources-say

Boomer Steeler Russ!!

RUSS GOODMAN
Professor of Mathematics
Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach (Goalkeepers)
Central College | 812 University Street | Campus Box 043 | Pella, Iowa 50219

goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxxxwww.central.edu
Office: 641.628.7640
Web: www.central.edu/faculty/russell-goodman

Office Hours: tinyurl.com/ProfGOfficeHours

Schedule an Appointment: profg.youcanbook.me

Twitter: @CentralsProfG; @CentralWSoc