[steelers_pb] Re: Hyperbole

  • From: "David Reid" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("davidreidb46")
  • To: steelers_pb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:19:59 +0100

Buffalo are missing a bunch of players too today, the difference is they have a tonne of quality depth whereas the Steelers don’t.
Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Oct 2022, at 20:09, Steve Rhoton <sprhoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, how bad were some of Colbert’s draft classes over the last 5 years? Ben sure seemed to cover up a lot of issues.
On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 3:02 PM Steve Rhoton <sprhoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have the core pieces of a great team. QB, WR, DL. We need to add more pieces before we’re going to be better than like 5-12.
P.S.  if I see Diontae drop one more effing ball…
On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 2:50 PM Scott H <blitzum@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Negatives
Time to over react
Fire Canada
Tomlin living in his fears
Najee may end up being as regrettable as Bush
Edmunds is actually missed and people won’t admit it
DJ chooses absolute worst times to drop passes
Harvin is bi-polar
Pass D gifting the first 15 yards and middle of field like the NE and CLE games. Austin needs to be criticized as much as Canada

Positives
Leal is real deal
KP8 has it
OL is actually not the issue. Not the best but not the worst
Pickens is glorious

One of worst first halves I can recall. Did not expect a win but when you are down by 2 scores and you run in first and second and you don’t go for it on 4th you deserve to be destroyed
CB is quickly becoming my top priority next season.
There are glimpses of a bright future on O but coaching and failures across the board makes it hard to have any hope at this point. No hope for today or this season.
Scott in Jersey