[STC-Salt Lake] Intranet Web-Server Hosted by STC Salt Lake

  • From: "Anup Sen, Salt Lake City, Kolkata" <anupsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:28:34 +0530

E-Group of SBI, STC, Salt Lake City, Kolkata -700106
To contact us mail to stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx or send mail to anupsen@xxxxxxx : -
Anup Sen, Moderator, E-Group, SBI, STC, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106
To view our Web-Server please browse http://10.128.74.200 from any Windows PC
which is connected to SBI-Connect. The ATM PCs of most of our branches are now
connected with SBI-Connected. If you face any problem just mail to us (
stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx)

From : E-Group, STC, Salt Lake, Kolkata

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and kindly arrange to notify  stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx
immediately.

Using Internet Explorer in ATM PC of your branch, please browse
http://10.128.74.200  (our Intranet Web-Site).
We have provided lots of Reading Materials for you at the site. Happy browsing!

Dear Member,

Kindly double click on the enclosed attachment to read it.

With regards,

Anup Sen, Moderator

E-Group, STC, Salt Lake, Kolkata

email : stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx

We shall be glad to receive your feedbacks through emails regarding the mails
being sent to you through this e-group.

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --
-- File: Intranet Web-Server hosted by STC Salt Lake.htm

 State Bank of India, Staff Training Centre, Salt Lake, Kolkata. : :
stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx : :

SBI STC Normal SBI STC 3 890 2003-12-20T13:14:00Z 2003-12-20T13:16:00Z 2 276
1574 SBI 13 3 1932 9.3821

Please do not reply to this mail. If you like to communicate with us, kindly
send mail to stcsaltlake@xxxxxxxx or anupsen@xxxxxxx