[statisticalgenetics] Brisbane Statistical Human Genetics Forum

  • From: Guo-Bo Chen <guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Statistical Genetics <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 01:43:03 +0000

Dear all,
I'm sending this message on behalf of Brisbane Statistical Human Genetics
Forum, which will be held on this Friday 11/10/2013.
Please see the attached program for more details.

If you are interested in attending, please email Hong Sang Lee
(Hong.Lee@xxxxxxxxx) ASAP.

===============================
Dear all
If you haven't registered but you are interested in attending, please send
email to me as soon as possible (the Forum is on this Friday). Please find
attached a file with the program in the Forum.

Cheers
Hong

Regards
Guo-Bo
guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx
Tel. +61.7.3346.6430
The Queensland Brain Institute, QBI Building (#79)
University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia
http://www.complextraitgenomics.com<http://www.complextraitgenomics.com/>