[startgroup] Re: START and the RACE-study

  • From: "Nicholls, Tonia" <tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:47:30 -0700

Hi Nadine and all,

I have a colleague looking for info about the use of START in
Correctional settings. Was that your group who was using START with
offenders? Anyone else?

Thank you all,

Tonia L. Nicholls, Ph.D.

Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar

Senior Research Fellow
Forensic Psychiatric Services Commission

BC Mental Health & Addiction Services

Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of British
Columbia

Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychology, Simon Fraser University

ph:  (604) 524-7790; fax: (604) 524-7905; email:
tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tnicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Forensic Psychiatric Hospital

70 Colony Farm Road

Port Coquitlam