[startgroup] Re: E-mail list

  • From: "Alexander M MILLKEY" <alexander.m.millkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:54:54 -0700

Hi Roger,

There are several members of the START Implementation Team at the Oregon State
Hospital who would like to be added to the listserv. Would you please add:

Nat Thomas: nat.b.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Darci Walker: darci.walker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brooke Howard: brooke.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many Thanks,

Alex

Alexander M. Millkey, Psy.D.
Evaluation Psychologist
Forensic Evaluation Service
Oregon State Hospital
Office: (503) 945-9262
Fax: (503) 945-9747

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended solely for the entity or
individual to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying , or
distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this e-mail,
including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. If you
are not the intended addressee, you should contact the sender immediately and
>>> "Roger Almvik" <roger.almvik@xxxxxxx> 07/06/09 1:39 AM >>>
Hi all ! This is the email list for clinicians and researchers related to
the use of and research related to the START . All emails sent to this email
address will be distributed to the rest of the group. Save this email
address (startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) in your contacts and every time you want
to send an email to all group members just use this address. Please note
that you can only use this list from the address you are registered with. If
you like to add more email addresses, please let me know and we will add it
to the list.

If any problems or questions, please contact me at roger.almvik@xxxxxxx

Cheers

--
Research Director

Roger Almvik, DPhil, RN, RMN

St. Olav's Hospital, Forensic Dept. Bröset

Centre for Research and Education in Forensic Psychiatry

Norwegian University of Science & Technology,INM, NTNU

PO 1803 Lade, N-7440 Trondheim, Norway. Tel +47 45468880

PS Sarah, the list is more or less complete now