[starbuck2001] Re: Update

  • From: "Ihno A. Lee" <ilee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:17:42 -0400 (EDT)

hi all...

wow, this is definitely news to me... no summer clinic???
i'm surprised.  it's always nice to have the option to return to
do some refresher work if you can.

as for me, i'm sitting in an internet cafe in Naxos, Greece,
at the moment... my year in italy is almost over, got a great
teaching and research position at a university in milan for
one year.  i return to the US in october with no immediate plans
and a great deal of options open...  so who knows...

speech-wise, the past year has definitely been one of the biggest
and most frustrating challenges of my life... speaking in a foreign
language has always been tough for me, and moving to italy
didn't make anything easier.  i have my good days and bad days,
but now they seem to be more unpredictable than in the past.
ah well... as frustrating as it is, i'm still loving life right now
and wouldn't trade any of my experiences for the world.

it's always great to hear from old geneseo friends...
so in the future, don't be shy!

-ihno