[stamp] Re: screenshot

  • From: "Erik Thulin" <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:35:17 -0800

Uhm, I would like a SS of the app to be of the inputs but the OUTPUTS as
well, that is what people will really be wowed by!  So, the big ranking page
I think.

 - Erik

--
Unless otherwise noted the content of this message is licensed under a:
Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike License.  CreativeCommons.org