[stamp] Re: meeting

  • From: Erik Thulin <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:14:14 -0800

First off Ryan, I do not think they block the Skype port.

Second the time of the meeting is 7pm Friday to as long as people would like
to stay and talk though I think no one will need to stay more than an hour.

We will be discussing the general layout of the program as well as what
different front end designs are.  We will then give out week assignments is
coding the front end.  If anyone has ideas feel free to work on them BEFORE
the meeting and bring them to it.

 - Erik