[stamp] design

  • From: Steven Buss <steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:33:44 -0500

ok, everyone check out http://liberdictus.com/stamp

there are a few bugs that i'm going to have someone at my office who's
better with CSS than I am look at it and fix a few things.  Of course,
that's likely to be slow and you all are welcome to fix any bugs you see
(especially that unwanted space under the top logo, I can't figure that
out.  Once I finish the match input page, you'll all see my idea for
integrating this design which should be really easy.

I might be late for tomorrow's meeting, I have to drive 240 miles south on
friday to make it to my old team's saturday meeting (yes, I'm dedicated!) so
it all depends on traffic.
--
Steven Buss
steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx