[stamp] Re: Upcoming Features for Release 1.0

  • From: "Steven Buss" <steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:21:46 -0500

That big table for each team is possible, but what about on the
printer-friendly page?  That would be too much data to fit on the page.
Should I aim for two pages?

I'm thinking of implementing
http://stampscouting.org/testing/robot_info.phpin place of the "self
entry" we're using now.  I think it has more important
information.

--
Steven Buss
steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx