[stamp] Scouting input working

  • From: Brandon Ripley <Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:45:44 -0600

I forgot to upload two other files I modified, sorry about that. The input
should now work.

Enter the match number and press Get Team Numbers for Match to fill in the
team numbers.

When scouting is complete, press submit scouting data. There is no error
checking nor blank checking, it will create new rows for every team on every
press of submit. We will be working on improving this tonight.

So, after submitting some data from the scouting input, the Rankings page no
longer works. Does the rankings page choke on redundant data?

One thing I noticed on glancing through, may or may not be related, on
rankings.php line 210, the $count variable is not incremented.

Brandon Ripley
Design Engineer
Plexus
920-969-6267