[ssug-malappuram] Re: gnu/linux conversion & qt workshop at mca centre, calicut university off campus, manjeri, malappuram

  • From: Unni <kpnunni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jemshid KK" <jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:26:50 +0530

Hi,

Unni here. It sounds like a cool idea to me.
We are having Insignia 3.0-Hackerdom- A celeberation of FOSS Culture, on
Jan 9th,10th and 11th, at Trichur. So early Jan is not an option. I'll
forward the official Announcement mail and the Call for Proposals Mail, do
contribute your ideas! :)

Check out http://hackerdom.in

--
Cheers,