[ssug-malappuram] Re: School workshops in June

  • From: Sreejith <sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:23:35 +0530

Pramode C.E. wrote:
Hello,

Any progress on the school workshops in June?
Sreejith, did the KSTA meeting take place? If so, what
was the outcome? ]
No Yet. Yesterday I called Rajalakshmi teacher and she told that they have a meeting tomorrow. Since teachers are undergoing Dept training programs, their routine meeting didn't happen last time.
Ajith had called me today - he will
be available for the whole of June - so let's try to
arrange a few teacher's training camps.
Sir, lets wait for KSTAs feedback.
Why don't we arrange a training programme for the
technical support team members next week?
Aslam and MES team members, Can you people come to thrissur this week end?
Regards,
Pramode

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram