[ssug-malappuram] Re: Project

  • From: Sreejith <sreejithsmadhavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sujith h <sujith.h@xxxxxxxxx>, "Palakkad Libre software Users Society (+PLUS)" <plus-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:09:07 +0530

sujith h wrote:
Sreejith,

Rather than adding a cc: to the PLUS am personally sending you
this mail. As a programmer we should also try to do some good
project. What is your opinion? My profile consist of languages like
C, python and if required ready to learn other languages too. But
as praveenand others had decided to go for Malayalam, we should
also do something for the community. The free software developers
from kerala are lacking, in spite of the fact that we have a good free
software movement in our state.

Sujith Haridasan
--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസ൯
Bangalore

Think about a "Project Corner" in electronics.wikia.com.

Also go through this link,
http://www.rtems.com/
Its about a Open Source RTOS. They are also participating in GSoC.

Cheers,
Sreejith

--
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!