[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Sunday the 27th Feb

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:48:27 +0530

Aren't the problems identified here to be short crisp ones that can be
tackled in a day or two ? The significant learnings for prospective
developers could be on bug identification and fixing. These skills can be
used in other Free Software projects too, which have their own team of core
developers.

--
CK Raju