[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Scenario in China

  • From: Musfir Mohammed <mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 04:04:41 +0530

Hi all
During my visit to China what I noticed is that the usage of Open
Source is to the minimal here. I think it is a very fertile area here
to start of the Open Source revolution. Here its still Steve Jobs and
Bill gates ALONE ruling here and it seems they have even developing
systems in Mandarin.
Do anybody know any specific reason for this scenario?

--
Musfir Mohammed
Department of ECE

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is