[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] DIASPORA - Main/Mini projects

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:31:01 +0530

2013/1/18 മഹേഷ്  മുകുന്ദന്‍ | Mahesh M <maheshmukundan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hey people,
>
> If there are people interested in doing their main/mini project in web
> related things, know that this is the hottest thing in web - RoR. I can
> mentor your project if it is in these lines, esp if it is in diaspora. I am
> planning to start contributing to diaspora.
>
> Let me know.

Add your contact details and what all topics you can guide people at
http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/Projects/TaskList#Contacts

People interested in doing Free Software tasks for their mini project
can contact the people listed there. Also share this page widely. Lets
build this as a resource useful for all students and free software
projects like gsoc, but more informal and community driven. Also
fosscommunity.in itself was kind of neglected for some time. Feel free
to drive it the way we want and contribute.

Other people who can guide projects who is listening here may please
add their names as well.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is