[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] A tribute to Aaron Shwartz

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:23:04 +0530

We'll do something for fossmeet for sure as NITC has a special connection
with Aaron Shwartz, he has given a talk at Tathva, their tech fest. But I
think we should have tributes in every campus we have some connection with.
We have to tell as many people what his contributions were and inspire
people to join the work still to be done for free access to knowledge.

On Jan 14, 2013 2:34 PM, "Hrishi" <hrishi.kb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

during fossmeet?

--
---