[ssug-malappuram] FOSSmeet@NITC

  • From: "jinesh kj" <jinesh.k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:22:46 +0530

hi

i think before asking others to share their experiences, it will be good and
fine enough to share my experience with FOSSmeet.
I like the way it conducted and truly speaking i got a lot of new
information there. what the caption says is absolutely right, "its all about
sharing".
 I got a couple of new good friends over there, was able to get in touch
with some personalities who contribute to the society(not only FOSS) a lot
and moreover was able to explain some small contribution of mine to the FOSS
community there. My only little pain at heart was the problem of parallel
sessions.
 I thank the organizers for giving me a chance over there. Also i like to
congratulate the FOSS people for setting up such good and nice program

jinesh kj

--
Eliminate DRM-http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign