[ssug-kollam] Swathanthra Software Workshop for School Students

  • From: "Praveen A" <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Malappuram SSUG" <ssug-malappuram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്" <smc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsf-kerala@xxxxxxxxxx, glugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ssug-kollam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:46:55 -0800

[cross posted to many lists - keep the emails in the cc field when you reply]

"the idea is to get them interested in programming/science/electronics
by using Free Software as a tool"

This will be conducted at National Institute of Technology Calicut as
part of the 4th edition of FOSS Meet @ NITC during March 28-30.

We are still working out the details and any help in getting more
student participation and managing this workshop is appreciated.

Rajagopalan sir,

 Your experience with conducting workshops for schools in Nadapuram
would be very valuable in this.

Looking forward to everyone's support and participation.

For more see
http://pravi.livejournal.com/22781.html
http://www.fossmeet.in/node/37

--