[ssr_porchfridays] Upcoming "Fridays on the Porch:" 9/24 & 10/8

  • From: "Kristen Stocking" <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:37:08 -0400

Welcome to "Fridays on the Porch!"

With the pools closing for the season, you and your family might be looking
for a place to hang out with your neighbors, so we are starting "Fridays on
the Porch! [FOTP]"

FOTP's are a return to the simple days of just getting together with
neighbors

while the kids run around the yard.

.         Upcoming FOTP's are:

o   9/24 @ Jen & Will Crown's, 104 Cliffcreek

o   10/8 @ Jen & Bryce Gartner's, 1101 Crossway

.         The key words here are "casual" and "easy." Hosts should do
nothing more than open up their front and/or backyard spaces for visiting
and provide some VERY light refreshments (a couple bowls of chips is fine!)

.         FOTP's are BYOB, chairs, bikes, etc...and run from 6:30-9:30pm. No
RSVP's required.

.         Please feel free to share this invite with other SSR neighbors.

.         If you would like to HOST, please email me at kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx
and I will be glad to add you to the calendar!

.         NEW USERS can subscribe to our FOTP list by sending email to

ssr_porchfridays-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by visiting our list page at
//www.freelists.org/list/ssr_porchfridays.  (This list will not be
shared for any purpose.)

Hope to see you one of these Fridays!

-Kristen & Matt Stocking

P.S. The first one at our house was super easy and so much fun!)