[ssr_porchfridays] Notes about posting on FOTP mailing list

  • From: "Kristen Stocking" <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:55:46 -0400

Hello everyone-thank you for your patience as I work out the kinks in the
FOTP mailing list!

While this highway issue is indeed critical to our community, we committed
to using the FOTP mailing list solely for the purpose of posting
announcements pertaining to "Fridays on the Porch."  Please understand that
we do not have the capacity to moderate postings on all topics of potential
interest to our neighborhood.

That said, it would be highly beneficial if we had a central place to post
such information. Can we use the SSR HOA site for this? Maybe a Yahoo!
group? The SSR Facebook group?

Please respond to my PERSONAL EMAIL at kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx, or give me a
call at 9192853302, if you would like to discuss alternative means of
communicating on these important topics.

Thank you!

Kristen Stocking