[ssr_porchfridays] Fwd: FOTP tonight... Still on - but probably inside...

  • From: Kristen Stocking <kpstocking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssr_porchfridays@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:38:15 -0400

Here's the word on FOTP tonight. It's ON and we are planning to head over,
accepting the Crown's gracious (and somewhat crazy) offer below.
(*NOTE: *This DOES NOT set precedent. FOTP is, and will always be, a
weather-permitting event!)

104 Cliffcreek

*Happy Memorial Day, and may God bless our troops--past, present and future.
*