[SPSD] Re: PostDoc position: On analysis and visualization of 'big data' from computational agent-based models of coupled human-natural systems

  • From: Kamran Jafarpour <space.kamran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:36:10 +0800

Hello dear Prof. Dr. Flávio de São Pedro Filho

I am Ph.D student in UKM university in Malaysia and I do my Ph.D research
on "spatial planning for environmental hazards and climate change" my
research area is about atmospheric and climatic hazards, I did my master"
urban geography planning" and bachelor" human geography" Iran. I have
published papers about urban planning regional planning, environmental
hazards, and climate changes. I did my Ph.D in English and This is my last
semester and I want to take your program would you please help me how can I
join to your Post-Doctorate  program.

Thank you