[sprdlinux] Fwd: Re: SDIO device binding

  • From: Orson Zhai <orsonzhai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zhongqiang.xiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:31:22 +0800

these patches look good, fyr.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: SDIO device binding
Date:   Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:37:55 +0100
From:   Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Eliad Peller <eliad@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: devicetree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <devicetree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-mmc <linux-mmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sascha Hauer <s.hauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Ball <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>, Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx>

On 11 December 2014 at 14:32, Eliad Peller <eliad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

I'm looking for the proper way to pass SDIO device properties using devicetree.

There seems to be a patchset sent previously by Sascha Hauer to handle
it, but for some reason it didn't get merged, and i can't find any
further discussion regarding the patches.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/355235/
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2014-June/261575.html

Was there any issue with the patches, or is there any other binding
that should be used instead?

This above is most likely the correct solution. Thanks for the
reminder, I will try to find some time to go through them again.

May I ask what kind of properties you would like to configure for the
SDIO device?

Kind regards
Uffe