  • From: David Hudgens <kc9egn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Illiana Skywarn Spotters List <spotters-illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:33:02 -0400

Who ever Cstclair@xxxxxxxxx is, their mail was bouncing. I sent them an
email to ask them if they knew this and mine bounced too? I unsubscribed
them in case this account is no good so if anyone out there knows C St.
Clair and they want to re-subscribe, have them email me or reapply via the
illianaskywarn.blogspot.com instructions.

Sorry for the drop but it would make a ton of bounce notices if we had an
active weather event and there were tons of emails flying about.

Dave Hudgens - WT9I
West Terre Haute, Indiana

Assistant Emergency Coordinator: Vigo County ARES®
Assistant Coordinator: Illiana Skywarn

http://vigocountyares.blogspot.com/
http://illianaskywarn.blogspot.com/