[sphere] WOAH!!!

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sphere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:55:22 -0500

I had tried to create this list some time ago, I thought I had failed to
create it and forgot about it... Now I suddenly realize that I actually
suceeded and now have two members without any effort at all!

Oh well, might as well start using this list! =P

All blocks to posting have been removed, the list should be functioning
now.

--
People who think that destructive brain uploading is an acceptable and
positive choice should be committed to the mental hospital for suicidal