specurtin-committee Re: Meeting Venue

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:20:03 +0800

If Lisa wants to sit in then I guess we dont have a choice. But otherwise
I'm sure everyone would still prefer having it at Curtin than at the
department. Depending on how long the meeting goes for we might have to skip
the tute.

I will send out the agenda tonight once I get past the stress of
hydrocarbons.

Winston