specurtin-committee Re: Fwd: Quick Update

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 02:07:07 +0000

Winston,

I think Key Petroleum should be giving two awards and not only 1 since they
have the rights to the prize giving. Where did Santos come from? maybe we can
give them an small ipod shuffle?

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
________________________________
From: Lisa Smith <Lisa.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Lisa.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: Quick Update
To: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Mofazzal Hossain
<M_Hossain2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:M_Hossain2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Gemma Haynes
<Gemma.Haynes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Gemma.Haynes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Winston

1.       All that is organised so far is the morning tea for the student
chapter committee followed by the talk to students in the auditorium. No
catering has been organised.

2.       There is a prize giving ceremony on 29th April organised centrally
within the Faculty – a separate ceremony is not held. I simply need you to name
the prize that the Committee will be giving and I can then add that to the
prizes that will be allocated on that day.  Key Petroleum funds need to be
accessed as this what they agreed to as part of their sponsorship,

The categories to be awarded are:

Intro to Pet Eng – best student – Petroleum Club

Reservoir Property Mapping – best student - Santos

Best overall performance  - Santos

Most improved student – Key Petroleum

“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” – SPE student chapter

Lisa