specurtin-committee FW: How to enable outside posts

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 19:28:23 +0000

Howdy folks,

Okay, so having spoken with this guy John from freelists, apparently both 1) I
can't enable it so outside people can post to the list (ie, lisa, or guild
people sending us info) and 2) all posts will be freely visible as it is their
philosophy. So... We should have a discussion about what to do. I suggest we
look for another email list provider, or see how we can use the Blackboard site
more effectively to create committee communications. (this will require
committee to check the blackboard more tho)

Coman