[sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Trump’s Proposals for Ethics Reform

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:02:45 -0700

I think you are speaking about yourself.  Re my earlier email today:

The fewest inaccuracies I’ve heard in any day is four. The most is 25. (Twenty-five!) That doesn’t include the first two debates, at which I counted 34 and 33,
respectively.*Over the course of 33 days, I counted a total of 253 * (including some that repeat).

I’m not doing anything particularly innovative with what I call #TrumpCheck. Trump has been dutifully fact-checked all campaign by several others, including Politifact
and the Washington Post’s excellent Glenn Kessler and Michelle Ye Hee Lee. American readers who have bitterly joked that America’s fact-checking has been outsourced
to Canada are far too hard on their own journalists. Some of each list I make borrows from the analysis of Americans.

On 10/19/2016 9:50 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:

But that doesn't matter to you because you've heard the lie repeated so many
times that it must be the truth.