[sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Chaos of War – The Next Will Be no CNN TV Special

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:29:19 -0400

RR
One side of the coin, what does Martin Armstrong say we should do?

Stan

In a message dated 9/14/2014 9:37:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Posted on _September 13, 2014_
(http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/09/13/chaos-of-war-the-next-will-be-no-cnn-tv-special/)
  by _Martin Armstrong_
(http://armstrongeconomics.com/author/armstrongeconomics/)

The primary reason I  have been for backing off of war is because this is
by no means going to be  some TV CNN special where you watch things be blown
up on TV as if it were a  surreal movie or video game. First, Russia has
intercontinental nuclear  capability but it also has battle-field tactical
nuclear weapons that would be  used if their troops were truly going to lose.
Secondly, China will support  Russia and has already come out and taken their
position against the arrogant  posturing of the United States. Thirdly,
there are sleeper cells within the  United States that will take out
power-grids
and poison water supply. Cut the  power and the USA will fall into chaos in
a matter of days. In part, this is  why Homeland Security has bought more
than 1700 tanks for domestic use and it  is also the thinking behind 1033 and
the militarization of the police  domestically. Either way, be it sovereign
default on pensions and social  programs that are inevitable or a domestic
attack that takes out power-grids  and poisons the water supply, troops are
here to react. Homeland Security has  been staging military drills taking
various cities without notice to local  politicians.

The stupid warlike Republicans who want to attack ISIS had  better think
twice before going down this road. If America puts boots on the  ground, we
will be drawn deeper and deeper into a war that nobody is going to  win.

On the evening of Monday, August 18, 2014 the US Army commenced  military
exercises in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. MH-60 variant Black  Hawk
helicopters buzzed through the downtown and residential areas of the two
Midwestern cities as reported by CBS local news. This shocking event was
actually a repeat of August 2012 exercises we previously reported. The U.S.
Special Operations Command conducted exercises until the beginning of
September
along with police from Minneapolis and St. Paul using helicopters,
including Black Hawks.

The ominous exercises, which took place over  three days between the
Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland  Security in close
collaboration with the local police who have been  militarized, is part of a
campaign
to prepare for civil unrest but this can  unfold from economic situations or
caused by internal attacks at the hands of  sleeper cells intent upon
unleashing chaos within the USA. Moving to  electronic currency will help
eliminate bank runs during such a crisis in  addition to ensuring the
government
gets every penny of tax. Yet moving to  electronic currency will also raise
the potential to shut down the US economy  entirely by taking out power-grids.

The next war is not going to be  just a media event we watch on CNN and say
WOW! Get’em. This time it will not  be a video game. If we do not temper
the arrogance of Washington, these  nut-jobs will bring the war home this time
and it will not be a video game  version.